We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Cancellation of transaction/orders
Cancellation by Seller: There may be certain orders that Seller is unable to accept and has the right to cancel either by the Seller (Cygni) directly. Seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Buyer's order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by Buyer or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information. Seller may also require additional verifications or information before processing any order. All such cancellation shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller(Cygni). If Buyer's order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Cygni shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options. In the event of any promotional code given by Cygni is used for the purchase of the Product, the amount under such promotional code shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order. The above is the sole remedy of the Buyer and the sole liability of the Seller and sole responsibility of Cygni for any cancellation of the purchase order by the Seller or otherwise other than by the Buyer.
Cancellation by the Buyer: In case of requests for order cancellations, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Seller receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Seller may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. Seller will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by the Seller. Buyer agrees not to dispute the decision
made by Seller and accept Seller's decision regarding the cancellation.
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
Product All accessories (like Fan, Tube Light, ICS/IDS, remote control, instruction manuals, etc.) (if any) should be present.
Product The product should be unused, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable).
Packaging Product's original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
The field executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Cygni website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was/were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting us, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
1. Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it.
2. Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding.
3. Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back.
4. Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back.
5. On certain select days as specified by Cygni (such as 'The Big Billion Day') separate policies may be applicable.
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement with in week on receipt if the custemer is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. Seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If Seller disagrees for a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting us on the contact Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
* Shipping was damaged
* Item was defective
* Item Dead on Arrival
* Item(s) were missing
* Wrong item sent
2. An intimation shall be shared within seller team provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
3. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
4. Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to sales@Cygni.com.
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
We thank you and appreciate your purchase with us. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through us unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances or beyond the limitations of the merchants the order is not shipped by the seller then the order shall be cancelled and refunded. In the event the order/product is delivered and has been cancelled for refund due to product fault, delivery of wrong product, partial product, etc the refund is processed.
The order may be cancelled before shipment due to any of the following reasons:
1. The specific product/model is out of Stock.
2. The order could not be shipped within the specified timeline.
3. On customer’s request
4. The shipping address is not serviceable.
5. Any other reason beyond the control of merchants
The orders may be cancelled post shipment and delivery due to any of the following reasons:
1. Established defect in the product which the seller is not able to either replace or repair.
2. Correct product could not be delivered.
3. Shipping address found to be untraceable, wrong, incomplete, locked and customer not available.
4. Products damaged during transit and delivery not accepted.
Caution: Please do not accept delivery of any item whose packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
A refund can be refused if the following conditions are met.
1. The product is completely broken and unusable or with scratches or incomplete as per the seller claims from the customer.
2. The product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.
3. The order returned does not accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order.
For damaged / defective items, or item not as described, please contact us within 10 days from the date of delivery for a free replacement.
• The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Cygni and that Cygni collects from you;
• The purpose for collection of such data or information from you.
• Cygni’s information security practices and policies; and
• Information collected and storage of such Information: The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by you to Cygni or collected from you by Cygni may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
• Your user name along with your password,
• Your name,
• Your address,
• Your telephone number,
• Your e-mail address or other contact information,
• Your date of birth,
• Your gender,
• Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
• Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
• Internet Protocol address,
• Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
• Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Cygni entity,
• registering as a user on the Website,
• registering as a seller on the Website,
• availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Cygni’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Cygni strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Cygni adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Cygni stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Cygni entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Cygni entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort. If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Cygni may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Cygni is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Cygni is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You because of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third-party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website).